Hello, I am Onur Solmaz
I’m a Mathematical Modeler and Analyst specializing in cryptocurrencies and decentralized applications.
I have a Master’s degree in Computational Mechanics.
I wear many different hats in life:
Crypto & AI enthusiast.
Right now, I’m consulting independently in Berlin.
Feel free to drop me a line if you would like to
Read more at my blog.
- Computational Economist @ CasperLabs -> Creating,
analyzing and simulating economical models for CasperLabs’ variant of CBC
Casper, a Proof-of-Stake consensus protocol.
- Consultant -> Designing token and game mechanics of an RPG-style Ethereum game
(still in stealth mode)
- Data Scientist @ Breakpoint Labs ->
Various projects in the cryptocurrency field.
- Lead Developer @ Imed Surgical -> SaaS deformity treatment with long-bone
- M.S. Computational Mechanics @ Uni Stuttgart.
- Ph.D. Computational Mechanics @ METU (unfinished).